This past Saturday, slow food champion Clyde's, opened the barn door and garden gate at Willow Creek Farm to welcome Slow Food members to tour their organic garden -- where all their veggies grow --and to eat an amazing five-course farm dinner.
- Passed hors d'oeuvres - Zucchini Fritters & Tomato Consume
- Chilled corn soup with blue crab and mini herb salad
- Cherry wood smoked duck breast with cherries and escarole
- Whole roasted Virginia rockfish, garden herbs, cherry tomatoes, olio nuevo and fingerlings
- Artisanal cheese selection from Cowgirl Creamery
- Virginia peach foster with brown butter pound cake and house made vanilla ice cream
- Wines by Barboursville Vineyards, VA.
Check out the great review in Northern Virginia Magazine.